►Read 23 Things to do in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam: http://migrationology.com/2015/06/things-to-do-in-saigon-ho-chi-minh-city/
►FREE eBook: http://migrationology.com/saigon-ebook/
When I was in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), along with eating as much Vietnamese food as I could, one of my goals was to film a travel video about some of the best things to do in Saigon. After putting together a complete list, it turned out to be 23, and I hope this list of attractions will help and inspire you to visit Vietnam’s largest and most exciting city.
1. Binh Tay Market – Binh Tay Market is one of the largest wholesale distribution markets, and a perfect place to go if you’re looking to go shopping in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Thien Hau Temple (Pagoda) – Located in Chinatown, in District 5, the temple is dedicated to Thien Hau and I really loved the sculptures and the elaborate design of the temple.
3. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City – This museum offers a glimpse into the history and development of the city and Vietnam.
4. Bitexco Financial Tower – This is the tallest building in Saigon, and you can either go to the Skydeck or a cafe at the top for a view of the city.
5. Independence Palace (Reunification Palace) – Probably one of the most well known tourism things to do in Saigon is to visit the Independence Palace, the the former home of the president of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
6. Saigon Cathedral of Notre Dame – With the French influence in Vietnam, the Notre Dame cathedral is a beautiful Catholic church. Attend a service or just visit.
7. Central Post Office – Designe…