06-Apr-2019 Intellasia |
* Indonesia’s Agriculture Ministry estimated palm oil outlay in 2019 to arise to 42.87 million tonnes, compared to 2018 outlay of 40.57 million tonnes, method information showed on Thursday.
* Indonesia’s coffee outlay in 2019 is estimated during 729,074 tonnes, somewhat aloft than 2018′s prolongation of 722,461 tonnes
* Cocoa beans outlay this year is seen during 596,477 tonnes, circumference aloft from 593,833 tonnes in 2018, a method information showed
* The country’s white sugarine prolongation is estimated during 2.45 million tonnes this year contra 2018 outlay during 2.17 million tonnes
* Meanwhile, Indonesia’s rubber outlay is estimated during 3.88 million tonnes in 2019, adult from 3.77 million tonnes final year.